Last updated October 1, 2014
Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals may collect information from or about you when you use the Service, including your email address, username, password, bookmarks and associated content, conversations and messages, IP address, browser data, and cookies. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old.
- Email address, username and password are required for users to store and modify bookmarks and other content on the site.
- Bookmarks, conversations and associated content are submitted by users and kept as private unless specifically designated to be public.
- IP, browser and cookie data are utilized for the purpose of customizing the Service for each user.
You may request that we cease using and/or delete some or all of your information by changing your account settings or contacting Customer Service as indicated below. Additionally, we may from time to time provide you with the opportunity to “opt-in” and/or “opt-out” of receiving certain communications from us or our third party affiliates, and these settings can be changed at any by changing your account settings or contacting Customer Service as indicated below. You agree that such actions, including the deletion of your information and/or your election to opt-out of receiving certain communications, may impact your ability to fully use the Service.
If you choose to bookmark a page on Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals and save conversations in your local area, we will store the information you provide to us. Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals employees may examine this data on an individual user basis as necessary to operate the Service, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems.
Emails Sent To Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Service, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Use of Personal Information
On an aggregate, non-personally identifiable level we may use data we collect from you to enhance the Service, analyze site usage, customize the site`s content, layout, and services and for other purposes that we may deem appropriate. These uses improve the Service and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Service.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services:
- Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals Community. Your User ID, bookmarks and any conversations or clips that you deem public are displayed throughout the Service. Therefore this data is available to the public. All of your activities on the Service will be identifiable to your User ID. Other people can see your bookmarks, conversations and clips, you have made public on the Service.
- Legal Requests. Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals community from those doing harm. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your user information, including your user ID, email, bookmarks, and Service usage history, without notice to you.
If you are participating in the Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals service, we may send emails to you from time to time indicating updates to the Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals service and soliciting your feedback. If you do not wish to receive emails from Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals, you may indicate so within your account settings, to the extent available on the Service.
Use of Email and Address Book
You may not use the Service to send spam or otherwise send content or communications that would violate our Terms of Service or applicable law. We may permanently store IM or email addresses sent from these tools for the purpose of simplifying future messages you wish to send. We do not read the content of these messages.
If you send and messages using the service to an IM or email address that is not registered in our community, we do not use that IM or email address for any purpose other than to send your messages. We do not rent or sell these IM or email addresses. Other users may send messages to you via the Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals service. Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals does not review these messages before they are sent to you and Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals shall not be liable for their content.
How can I manage my personal information or unsubscribe from emails?
For e-newsletters, software updates notices, and special offers, you may unsubscribe from receiving Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have created an account at Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals's website, you may change your personal information and account email alerts after logging into your account at .
How can I contact Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals if I have any further questions?
Mason City Globe-Gazette - Today's Deals. , 641-421-0587